We are seeking two commercial private client/structuring lawyers to join our highly respected commercial team.
To be successful
You will demonstrate:
- Experience in structuring, trusts, superannuation, succession, estate planning and commercial transactions for the senior role and while prior experience will be well regarded, it is not essential for the junior role
- Willingness to learn and tackle tax issues as they relate to your files
- Ability to develop rapport with clients quickly
- General commercial law experience &/or interest
About the role
The role will involve:
- Providing structuring, tax and succession advice to high net worth individuals and family groups and small to medium businesses
- Advising on superannuation, trusts and structures generally
- Commercial documents and advice for restructures
- Review and amendments to family discretionary and unit trusts and other entity documents
- Meeting with clients and referrers
- Participating in extensive business development opportunities
Are we the right fit for you?
For further information on all Cooper Grace Ward has to offer, please visit our website or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Neil Baker, Director – People & Culture on 07 3231 2904.