With over 20,000 members spanning 95 different countries, we are the largest network of trust and estate practitioners. Our members comprise lawyers, accountants, financial planners, trust specialists and those working in other wealth advisory and administration roles.
In Australia, we have more than 750 members, across our six branches. Our members access a range of benefits including:
- an annual program of high quality continuing professional development;
- membership of a multi-disciplinary organisation, with associated networking opportunities;
- access to the STEP Australia technical resources library, member discounts and the STEP Australia member welfare scheme;
- the ability for Full Members to use the TEP designation, a recognised hallmark of professional expertise; and
- the benefits that flow from being part of a global organisation, with wide reach and a global perspective.
“STEP is a unique organisation. Membership provides access to the highest quality continuing professional development and networking opportunities. Getting involved in STEP activities is the best possible way to keep ahead of what is happening in our industry.” – Richard Williams, Chair of STEP Australia and STEP Member since 1997