STEP NSW Branch Secretary Casual Role
STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) is the global professional association for practitioners who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning. STEP works to improve public understanding of the issues families face in this area and promote education and high professional standards among our members.
About the Role
STEP NSW is currently seeking a casual (1 day per week – Wednesday) self-motivated individual to join the NSW branch as a Branch Secretary.
Key responsibilities of the role include assisting with NSW Events Program Management, On-Site Event Management and Branch Secretarial Work. Key tasks include however are not limited to;
- NSW Event Program Management including organising and planning Lunch & Learn Sessions, Evening Seminars and State Conferences, such as; planning the event program for the year ahead working directly with the STEP NSW Branch Committee, communicating with key speakers, organisation of the venue, organising catering, management of RSVP’s, distribution of invitations, creation of name tags, sponsors, submission of speaker papers for the STEP Australia Website and organising advertising of events.
- On-Site Event Management including attending STEP NSW events, setting up the event, registration of attendees, organising and creating name tags, setting up signage and collection of in person payments.
- Branch Secretarial Work including organising monthly Branch Committee meetings, preparing minutes, record keeping, communicating updates required for the STEP Australia and STEP Worldwide website.
As a successful candidate you will possess
- Prior secretarial and administrative experience
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Efficient time management skills and be highly organised
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you have the necessary skills and requirements to fullfil this role, please apply online via seek, alternatively send your application directly to Kayla Bobbin of Argyle Lawyers on behalf of STEP NSW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Casual position, 1 day per week
*Must be available on a Wednesday until 6.30pm
Thank you in advance for applying, please note only successful applicants will be contacted.