Grow with quality education and resources
- Our extensive suite of qualifications, from certificates to our diploma programme, provides specialist knowledge and skills to help you develop in your career.
- Technical resources, from the monthly STEP Journal and quarterly TQR, to briefing notes, research reports and regular news updates, keep you up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Seminars, conferences, and web events on a local, national and international level provide technical updates from leading experts to keep you at the top of your game.
Grow with professional recognition
- STEP members are recognised as experts by employers, governments, regulators, clients and practitioners across the world, enhancing your credibility and status.
- Full Members can use the TEP designation and STEP logo to give clients and employers confidence that you possess the specialist knowledge and skills required, and adhere to our Code of Professional Conduct
- Opportunities to get involved, from writing for our publications and speaking at events, to contributing to technical and policy debate, enable you to raise your professional profile.
Grow with international connections
- Our online member directory ensures you are visible to both potential clients and other professionals who may require your services.
- International events and online communities bring together practitioners from different fields and different jurisdictions, providing business development opportunities that can add real value to you, your business and your clients.
- Special Interest Groups provide you with the opportunity to exchange knowledge with people who work in your specialist area, all around the world.
With over 20,000 members spanning 95 different countries, we are the largest network of trust and estate practitioners. Our members comprise lawyers, accountants, financial planners, trust specialists and those working in other wealth advisory and administration roles.
“STEP is a unique organisation. Membership provides access to the highest quality continuing professional development and networking opportunities. Getting involved in STEP activities is the best possible way to keep ahead of what is happening in our industry.” – Richard Williams, Chair of STEP Australia and STEP Member since 1997.
For more information on ‘Why Join STEP’ click here.