STEP Membership provides a Number of benefits, including:
- Access to a global network of more than 20,000 professionals who specialise in advising families on long-term wealth planning – including lawyers, trustees, accountants, tax advisors, family business advisors, estate-planners, and related professionals.
- Discounted tickets to STEP events.
- Use of the TEP designation and the STEP logo for full members – enhancing your profile with both employers and clients.
- Specialist publications and resources to keep you up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Exclusive discounts and offers on courses, events, recruitment, books and other resources crucial to your career and business development.
- Representation of your interests with governments, regulators and other organisations including OECD, FATF, EU and national governments and regulators either centrally or through local branches.
STEP Australia Resources
STEP Australia provides several additional resources for all Australian Members. These include:
- National Trust and Estate Conference
- Technical Resource Library (which has papers from STEP seminars around Australia)
- Web Events Platform (making available online CPD with STEP Presentations from around Australia)
- Quarterly National Newsletter for members as well as National networking opportunities for Members.
- STEP Australia has a strong voice in advocacy to create change to legislation.
As a member you will have the opportunity to be a contributor, have your voice heard and/or be a volunteer to give back to your profession.
For more information on ‘Why Join STEP’ click here.